Other therapies failed?
You're not alone. Current ED treatments have a discontinuation rate of up to 60%.1
You've already talked with your doctor. You've tried Viagra®, Cialis®, Levitra®, and other treatments and you're not satisfied. You may be ready to throw in the towel, thinking your sexually active days are over. But don't despair there is a permanent, FDA-approved solution for erectile dysfunction (ED) that has a satisfaction rate of more than 90%.2-5
Join the hundreds of thousands of men who have chosen this permanent solution to their erectile dysfunction'a penile implant.
- Albaugh, JA. Addressing and managing erectile dysfunction after prostatectomy for prostate cancer. Urol Nurs. 2010;30:167-177.
- Rajpurkar A, Dhabuwala CB. Comparison of satisfaction rates and erectile function in patients treated with sildenafil, intracavernous prostaglandin E1 and penile implant surgery for erectile dysfunction in urology practice. J Urol. 2003;170(1):159-163.
- Kearse WS Jr, Sago AL, Peretsman SJ, et al. Report of a multicenter clinical evaluation of the Dura-II penile prosthesis. J Urol. 1996;155(5):1613-1616.
- Levine LA, Estrada CR, Morgentaler A. Mechanical reliability and safety of, and patient satisfaction with the Ambicor inflatable penile prosthesis: results of a 2 center study. J Urol. 2001;166(3):932-937.
- Montorsi F, Rigatti P, Carmignani G, et al. AMS three-piece inflatable implants for erectile dysfunction: a long-term multi-institutional study in 200 consecutive patients. Eur Urol. 2000;(1):50-55.
- Goldstein I, Lue TF, Padma-Nathan H, Rosen RC, Steers WD, Wicker PA for the Sildenafil Study Group. Oral sildenafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. N Engl J Med. 1998;338(20):1397-1404.
- McMahon C. Erectile dysfunction: new drugs, old drugs. The Medical Journal of Australia Web site. http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/173_09_061100/mcmahon/mcmahon.html. Downloaded 12/29/10.
- AMS 700® with MS Pump® Penile Prosthesis part number 230127-01 [instructions for use]. Minnetonka, MN: American Medical Systems; 2010.
- AMS Ambicor® Penile Prosthesis part number 230119-01 [instructions for use]. Minnetonka, MN: American Medical Systems; 2009.
Viagra® (sildenafil citrate) is a registered trademark of Pfizer Inc.
Cialis® (tadalafil) is a registered trademark of Lilly ICOS LLC.
Levitra® (vardenafil) is a registered trademark of Bayer Akeiengesellschaft and is used under license by GlaxoSmithKline and Schering Corporation.