- AMS 700® Momentary Squeeze (MS)™ Penile Prosthesis
- AMS Ambicor® Penile Prosthesis
- AMS Spectra™ Concealable Penile Prosthesis
- Find a prosthetic urologist near you
What to Watch Next
Will the penile prosthesis show?
More than 300,000 men have returned to an active, satisfying sex life with AMS penile implants.
Click here for Risk information.
Ready for a life-changing solution?
It’s time to go from ED to EOD (Erection on Demand) with penile implants.
Life doesn’t end with ED. One simple procedure can bring back your active and satisfying sex life. Hundreds of thousands of men have made the choice to end their ED permanently with an AMS penile implant and have found penile implants much more satisfying than both pills and injection treatments.1 And more men are making this choice every day. Studies indicate that more than 90% of the men who receive a penile implant are happy with their decision.1-4
The penile implant is totally concealed within the body and feels natural for both you and your partner. In one outpatient procedure, you can restore that missing part of your life. A penile implant offers:
- Intimacy as it was before ED
- Confidence about performance when the mood strikes
- Easy spontaneity without medication
- An erection hard enough to complete intercourse every time
- Maintaining an erection for as long as you desire
- No change in orgasm or ejaculation
- That natural feeling for you and your partner
- Rajpurkar A, Dhabuwala CB. Comparison of satisfaction rates and erectile function in patients treated with sildenafil, intracavernous prostaglandin E1 and penile implant surgery for erectile dysfunction in urology practice. J Urol. 2003;170(1):159-163.
- Kearse WS Jr, Sago AL, Peretsman SJ, et al. Report of a multicenter clinical evaluation of the Dura-II penile prosthesis. J Urol. 1996;155(5):1613-1616.
- Levine LA, Estrada CR, Morgentaler A. Mechanical reliability and safety of, and patient satisfaction with the Ambicor inflatable penile prosthesis: results of a 2 center study. J Urol. 2001;166(3):932-937.
- Montorsi F, Rigatti P, Carmignani G, et al. AMS three-piece inflatable implants for erectile dysfunction: a long-term multi-institutional study in 200 consecutive patients. Eur Urol. 2000;(1):50-55.